Sunday, October 21, 2012

Maryland's 20 Best Beers

According to the Baltimore Sun, here.  No real quibbles with this list, even if Stillwater's Of Love & Regret is one of my least favorite so far (I'm willing to concede I had a bad bottle or that my palate just isn't ready for it).  Actually, without thinking too much on any glaring omissions, I think this list provides a good overview of the best of the Maryland craft scene, and most are readily available in the area from a decent craft beer store.  

Of this list, which would I rank number one?  Evolution Lot No. 3 IPA.  

A cool experience is having a Heavy Seas Loose Cannon, number two on their list and mine as well, at a baseball game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.  Hopefully, it and another winning Orioles team reappear at the ballpark in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment